[WriteLog] Packet spot window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet spot window
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:09:09 -0500
Not necessarily true, guys.

The comment section can be parsed to get a section, if the
poster puts it in:

 7193.0  W1VE       00-Nov-2000 0000Z    VT Loud                        <VE9DX>

This is currently done to get your TX frequency when a split
announcement is being made.  The TX is taken from the QSX comment.

The way to make this foolproof is to have WriteLog generate a section
comment when you send a spot from the app.

Another one for the pile, Wayne!

73,

Gerry, W1VE/VE1DX