Odp: [WriteLog] Upgrade problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Odp: [WriteLog] Upgrade problems
From: Pawel, SP7PS (ex SP7NMW)" <sp7nmw@bonus.com.pl (Pawel, SP7PS (ex SP7NMW))
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:21:56 -0000
Hello Dan,

I met with the similar problem. Few days ago I had to reinstall the system
and next I installed the software. Instalation of ver 10.11 went smoothly
and when I tried to upgrade directly to ver. 10.21 it shows same error
message. But the small steps helped - I upgraded to 10.15, then 10.17, 19,
20 and finally 10.21..... Try, maybe it helps.

Best 73's
Pawel, SP7PS
SN7N in contests