[WriteLog] WriteLog upgrade policy change come Jan-1st-2001

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog upgrade policy change come Jan-1st-2001
From: ldh3@cornell.edu (Laurence 'Mike' Hammer)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:32:24 -0500
At 05:05 AM 12/10/00 +0000, Ric Plummer wrote:<br>
support that we have had for the<br>
several years we have been using it is one of the best values in Ham
radio !</blockquote><br>
If not in all of software!&nbsp; I charge $75 per hour for support and
custom programming and turn people away (sometimes).&nbsp; :)&nbsp; Ron
and co are an extremely good value, not to mention good folks and good
hams.<br>
Mike N2VR<br>