[WriteLog] Audio

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio
From: force12e@lightlink.com (force12e)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:27:48 -0500
I've discovered an audio problem for me when using Version 10.22B that was
not an issue with previous versions.  Was wondering if anyone has a
solution.  Been using this computer/radio for almost two years and this is
the first time for this problem and I have it on all three computers on the
network after installation of 10.22B.

The microphone input (through the sound card) does not work for either
recording a message or conducting a contact.  The reason for same is that
upon putting the cursor in the callsign field, the balance control (as seen
in the Win 98 Master Volume Control program) is moved completely to one
side.  I can center the control and all is well, but when I put the cursor
into the callsign field the "slider" moves as far as possible to the side
rendering operation impossible.

Any ideas as to what needs to be done?

Thanks,

Natan W6XR/2