[WriteLog] Resetting Band Edge Limits?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Resetting Band Edge Limits?
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:34:23 -0000
There are a number of things that WL won't let you change
once you start entering QSOs. The band edges are one (the
name of the contest you're working is another). But you
can still fix the log by exporting and ADIF and reading
it back in:

1. With your current file open, do a File Export and choose ADIF.
2. Now do a File New and select the contest you want it to log the
imported QSOs (ARRL 10m in your case).
3. Edit all the things you can't edit with QSOs already in the log.
4. Now do a File Import and choose the file you made in (1).

repeat until done.

Wayne, W5XD