[WriteLog] How to setup DX Telnet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to setup DX Telnet
From: on4aoi@ping.be (GUY)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 06:40:39 -0000
Hi John,

I HOPE MY ENGLISH IS STILL OK ???
BECAUSE ........................................
THIS IS ON MY WEBPAGES  FOR QUITE SOME TIME

HOW TO RUN A ONE PC SETUP
START DXTNC OR DXTELNET AND CONNECT A CLUSTER
START WRITELOG , SPOTS ARE GETTING IN AND WITH CTRL-T OUT NOW
START DXT4WIN
START DX4WIN AND SPOTS ARE FLOWING IN HERE ALSO, SEND A SPOT WITH ALT-A AND
WE NOW IT ALSO
IT ALL WORKS EXCELLENT AT THE SAME TIME JUST ALT-TAB TO SWITCH WINDOWS
NO MORE PROBLEM WITH "COMPORT NOT AVAILABLE"

Everything works fine with the version I have been running for the past few
months
running BOTH WRITELOG AND DX4WIN on the same computer at the same time
and I never had problems with DUPER so why mention it

Guy ON4AOI

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dx4win.shtml
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/keyer.shtml
DXTELNET AND HOW TO SETUP at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dxt.shtml
YAESU SOFT & AUTOMATIC BANDDATA CONTROL at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/yaesu.shtml
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/sale.shtml