[WriteLog] On and Off time posting in Cabrillo - Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] On and Off time posting in Cabrillo - Help
From: jrb@us.ibm.com (Jeffrey R Baker)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:15:22 -0500
Steve -

The ARRL has waived the time on/off logging requirement you mention if
you submit a cabrillo file.  I just received the below acknowledgement
from the ARRL (robot@arrl.org) for my log submission, and it mentions
this waiver:

   (This is an automatic reply.)

   Thank you for your participation in the ARRL 10 Meter Contest.  Your
   acknowledgement number is [XXXX.10meter].

   If you did not submit your log in the ARRL standard (Cabrillo) format
   (see November 2000 QST, page 45 for more info), please feel free to
   resubmit a Cabrillo version of your log to 10meter@arrl.org.

   The time-on and time-off reporting requirement is *waived* for logs
   submitted in the Cabrillo format.

   If you have any correspondence other than logs, please contact Dan
   Henderson at ARRL Headquarters at n1nd@arrl.org.  73.

73,
Jeff KE2I

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffrey R Baker/Watson/IBM on