[WriteLog] Mike/SB switchover?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mike/SB switchover?
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 04:09:49 -0000
Here is the brief instructions:

1.  Wire your station mic into the mic input of the sound card.
2.  Wire the speaker or line output from the sound card into your radio mic
input.
3.  Run WL.

Put the radio on VOX.  When you talk into the microphone, it should go
through to the radio.  Any messages that you record should also play to the
radio.  When WL is playing a recorded message, it cuts off the audio from
the station microphone.

If you want to use PTT, then you will need to set up WL to send tx/rx
commands to the radio through the COM port.  This is dependent on your radio
supporting this function.

You don't really need the RigBlaster at all.

Hope that helps.  I am sure others will have more advice.

Randy