[WriteLog] Byterunner multi-port Serial cards?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Byterunner multi-port Serial cards?
From: tom.branch@qth.com (Tom Branch)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 13:34:08 -0600
Greetings,

I added the 2-port PCI card to my PC so I could add rig control and run 2
TNCs.  The Byterunner product has worked flawlessly.  I have the mouse on
Com 1, rig on Com 2, VHF TNC on Com 3, HF TNC on Com 4, printer on LPT 1,
and the W9XT card on LPT 2.  No problems here.

Running Win 98 on a P-166 with 32 mb RAM...

73 de Tom, K4NR