[WriteLog] WriteLog upgrade policy- upDATES or upGRADES?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog upgrade policy- upDATES or upGRADES?
From: N5SMQ@aol.com (N5SMQ@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:59:55 EST
Was there ever a reply to this post??? Or did I miss it???  N5SMQ

<<<<<I'm confused. The below message talks about upDATES and upGRADES..

<<<<<Are "updates" going to be still part of the cost of the basic software?

<<<<<And "upgrades" subject to this new "yearly" fee?

<<<<<Even Microsoft gives you free upDATES caused by programming glitches
<<<<<and fixes.

<<<<<But Microsoft does charge for upGRADES.

<<<<<If 10.2xx has some glitch that is fixed, and I have not paid the yearly
fee,
<<<<<and I am out of my year window, I will still be able to get a corrected
copy
<<<<<of the program so it works as it should have?

<<<<<Kent
<<<<<KQ4KK