[WriteLog] SARTG HNY module.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG HNY module.
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:09:24 -0800
Joe, DJ5JK wrote:

>I encountered severe problems running this type of contest with
WriteLog.
When I left click on a callsign in the RTTY window this callsign is
entered correctly in the entry window and the cursor is advanced to
the
next field. But when I left click on the exchange, that number is
entered
into the callsign field. The same when clicking on name or message.

>Tried to advance the cursor manually by TAB to the appropriate
fields
(NB, NAME, HAPPY NEW YEAR) and left clicked these items
received in the RTTY window. But everything is erroneously entered
into the CALL field, causing messages like UNKNOWN MULT.

>Finally I decided not to use this module as it is. Or is there any
>solution?

Yes, the module is broken :-( All the above problems occurred here
too.

HNY, Eddie W6/G0AZT