[WriteLog] One sided headphones.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] One sided headphones.
From: kk5vh@austin.rr.com (John Scott)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:15:50 -0600
Greetings guys and gals,

I am using headphones on my sound board for listening to my rig (only one)
The problem is that writelog always defaults to pushing the balance output
to one extreme side.  This makes it so I only hear stuff in one headphone.
Anytime I use the play control volume to even them out, writelog changes
them back with almost anything I do with it (like double click on a packet
received spot).

Is there something I can change in say the wrtitelog.ini file to tell the
software that I want to hear from both headphones?

I would rather not change my headphone setup to monorail.

Suggestion please.

Thanks
John KK5VH