[WriteLog] VP5 trip-need assist with USB serial

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] VP5 trip-need assist with USB serial
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 08:24:05 -0500
SRI bandwidth, but I am "leavin' on a jet plane" in the morning, and my
White Heat USB serial adapter has stopped functioning.  It is a 4-port
device, 3 of which I was planning to use during this trip with Writelog
and DX4WIN, primary in RTTY mode.

If you happen to know "more than average" about USB devices, installing
their drivers, etc., please email me -PRIVATELY- if you could discuss it
some this morning.

I'll be operating as VP5/WA9ALS this week and as VP5RY during the
Roundup - hope to print you all!  (QSL home call with SASE or via BURO)

THANK YOU & HNY!.  73

WA9ALS - John
   email:  jfleming@shelbynet.net
homepage:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (NEW - DX Telnet Setup page!)