[WriteLog] Questions from K0ZU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Questions from K0ZU
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:07:36 -0600
(Forwarding this for Doug K0ZU  k0zu@home.com -- send replies to him, not
me please!)

Why is it that If I want to transmit CQ 2x's the second Fkey buffer is never
fully transmitted...my transmit is blue for the 1st F key selection then the
2nd buffer regardless of what key I select is black and it will not complete
the buffer i.e. F2 is set up for calling CQ in RTTY, I select it twice but
it will only tx 1.5 of it and then I have to hit escape to stop it. when I
select another buffer, the end of the one that didn't compete is tx before
the new selection is tx.

Sequencing:
When deleting a QSO, it also deletes the sequence number and won't give it
back. How do I delete the QSO (let's say it was a DUP) without deleting the
sequence #?

Doug / K0ZU