[WriteLog] still having probs with psk

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] still having probs with psk
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (Bill)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:24:23 -0600
lot of difficulty tuning.
real strong stations cause the tuning display peaks diminish so I cant
see them while turning the dial.

If there is a peak at the far edges of the display, as soon as I get
close to the centerlines it drops of the display and I can fine tune it
the rest of the way.
And even when I get perfect print the line in the yellow circle just
jumps around in all directions.
Using filters make it even worse, Then I can't see anything peaks on the
display.

Using packet connector, pkt/lsb and rtty works perfectly.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com   FireBrick@telocity.com   w9ol@telocity.com