[WriteLog] rtty questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty questions
From: tom.branch@qth.com (Tom Branch)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:50:42 -0600
Jay,

VOX works...what more can one say?  Have you tried setting the VOX Gain a
little lower, perhaps there's some time of noise on the audio line that is
holding the VOX open.

If you decide to keep running RTTY with the soundcard, you may want to build
a keying circuit so you can quit running the VOX.

73 de Tom, K4NR