No subject

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: w7ww@juno.com (w7ww@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:38:52 +0000
2001 ARRL RTTY Roundup

CALL USED      W7WW        State AZ
SCORING:  1063  QSO points x   104 multipliers =     110552  claimed
score

SO/HP
SINGLE RADIO

First RTTY Roundup. What a hoot,
A couple of minutes before contest I thought I would send a practice CQ
to see if things are working, and no problem.The contest starts.The very
first time I hit the F2 key, nothing absolutely nothing happens. No key
board, no mouse, no three finger salute. Hit off button and waited for
the startup process to finish.After that things worked good.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts. See you in the next one.
David  W7WW
Count 1 point per complete QSO.

      110552 Claimed Score     1063   QSOs     104  Multipliers
Power Output             Hrs of Op

David Montgomery, W7WW
11506 Via Montana
Yuma AZ 85367