[WriteLog] No Stereo RTTY available - solution

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No Stereo RTTY available - solution
From: Zoltan.Pitman@libertel.nl (Zoltan.Pitman@libertel.nl)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:10:02 +0100
The question was:

> > The other half of the question is still valid: Why are the
> > Stereo sound board options are disabled (grayed out) ?

Thanks to WS7I, K7WM and K4IK pointing out the for Stereo Mode I need to set
at least 2 radio operation.

However this only is not enough. The DVK type (Writelog/Setup/Ports/DVK
type) has to set Windows sound board. (It used to be set to None on my PC -
I never use computer keying for CW or SSB)

BTW, I managed to find this in the help file. Lesson learned - I will print
all the 300+ pages and go through it one by one...

Cheers,

Zoli HA1AG