[WriteLog] Sound Card Demodulation questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound Card Demodulation questions
From: sherrick@ameritech.net (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:28:04 -0000
This method of printing into the RTTY window is MUCH better than the
scrolling found in the other RTTY program I used. It is a huge difference in
how easy it is to find stuff and click on it.

The scrolling back is an interesting option. I didn't have problems with
about 8 lines or so on the screen, but did find that perhaps the 'next' call
I wanted to work got overwritten by the time we got to it or if I wanted to
correct something in the call I would have to remember it before it got
overwritten. What, maybe 25 lines? Would that be enough?

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com