[WriteLog] Yaesu G-1000DXA INTERFACES

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Yaesu G-1000DXA INTERFACES
From: on4aoi@ping.be (GUY)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:41:45 -0000
Hi Jerry and others,

You can buy a very expensive computer interface at about 300 $ and the
program is not interfacing this OR
another solution except for the Sartek board is the ARS board from EA4TX
this one works via
LPT PORT and doesn't use any interrupt, so can be shared with other card in
your computer
It can control any rotator even those with a break.
It's not yet working with Writelog or DX4WIN but maybe will be in the near
future when there is more
demand for it, and I guess specially out of Europe because the price and
taxes.

SARTEK = 179 $ + 20 $ shipping outside USA + 21% taxes + 13% invoice into
Europe depending on country
ARS        =    90 $ + 18 $ shipping in Europe, don't now how much taxes and
invoice it is in USA but for us it makes
a big difference

more info can be found at http://www.ea4tx.com/

Guy ON4AOI

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dx4win.shtml
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/keyer.shtml
DXTELNET AND HOW TO SETUP at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dxt.shtml
YAESU SOFT & AUTOMATIC BANDDATA CONTROL at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/yaesu.shtml
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/sale.shtml