[WriteLog] MSFSK16

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MSFSK16
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:49:26 -0000
Randy, WX5L, recently wrote:

>With so many on it may take a while to get this reversed but for now I
would
>strongly suggest we start using 14.080-14.083.
>I am surely not advocating interference just the use of them as it has been

I agree 100% with him, unfortunately "they" can't hear us or choose to
ignore rtty going on in those frequencies. Numerous times during the RU, I
was victim of several MSFSK16 stations coming on line right on top of me and
several times was trying to answer a cq in that area and MSFSK16 stations
would start up. I feel "they" think we are trying to "steal" the frequencies
back and are no way going to give them up. Bad decision on the part of the
promoters to kick off this mode without some input...
My 1/2 cent worth..
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com