[WriteLog] NAQP Logging

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP Logging
From: wl7ky@gci.net (David Martin)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:37:50 -0800
Hi All,
I sent in my NAQP SSB log, and afterwards I was listening to the
recording of the contest.  I found a few qso's that were clearly
busted, but what bothered me was the DX Mults I am going to lose.  I
worked V47JR twice, ZF2NT twice, XE2MX 4 times, and VP5AG for my only
DX NA mults.  I will lose V47JR because I had the name wrong... doh.
In NAQP you need the name and QTH of the DX station logged.  On V47JR,
WL put the QTH as NEV (for Nevis).  But on ZF2NT it didn't put CAY or
anything like that, it was just blank.  I didn't put any of these in
btw.  On XE2MX it put in MEX and left VP5AG blank.  Is there a way to
set WL to either put in the DX stations QTH all the time (like MEX,
NEV, etc) or keep it out all together?  Of course it was MY fault not
logging the QTH, but when I saw NEV pop up, I didn't think about it
anymore.  Unfortunately this was all found after the contest and my log
was submitted.  I think N6MJ had that problem in the past and lost 10
DX Mults.
Thanks
-Chris KL9A (W7UQ in NAQP SSB)
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a