[WriteLog] RE: High Claimed Score Listings

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: High Claimed Score Listings
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:37:07 -0600
And might I also gently suggest that scores *NOT* be posted to the WriteLog
reflector - it seems commonplace and acceptable to do so on the WF1B
reflector, and I'd venture to guess that 99% of us are subscribed to both
reflectors and wind up getting those postings twice.

73,

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com

PS - Thanks Roy for doing the HCS listings - it's a great service that
undoubtedly takes a lot of your time. It's greatly appreciated!