[WriteLog] Soundboard/Vox, etc..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundboard/Vox, etc..
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 12:35:33 -0500
> Diddle=0 in the .ini file does in fact, turn off the diddles.
>
> But, it didn't solve my problem.. the idle tone still keeps the
> transmitter up by activating the vox.

Seems like either of 2 ways should work:

1.  Using %E at the end of buffers should put you back into receive
2.  If you're using alt-K to get into keyboard mode, hitting a final
alt-K should put you back into receive.
3.  I would encourage you to turn the diddles back ON, since it didn't
fix your problem anyway.

OK?  Maybe I missed something in the original post, but the above should
work no matter which way you are keying the transmitter (CAT cable PTT
or com port line) 73