[WriteLog] Server busy message

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Server busy message
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 19:51:58 -0600
A little more info. Using soundcard so only com port in use was for rig
control (TS570DG). I had just entered a Q and was tuning up the band when I
got the error message. Windows sounds all disabled, so should be no
conflict there. Running Win98SE.
When this happened with 10.22 I got a message when I restarted the program
that asked if I wanted to recover the Q's, this time I did not get that
message. I really hate to lose Q's that way!!!
Anybody have any ideas?
At 19:07 02/10/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>OK, before I chuck this program out. What is going on when I get an error
>message (right over the RTTY tune window) that says something about
>"unable to proceed, Server busy" and gives the name of the active log
>file. I ended up having to 3 finger salute to get out of Writelog and then
>lost a number of Q's when I rebooted. I had the same trouble with 10.22
>and now again with 10.23. Never a problem with the older versions that I
>can recall.
>
>Jim Rhodes K0XU
>rhodes@evertek.net
>

>--