[WriteLog] Re:Fixing zero pointers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re:Fixing zero pointers
From: CatWhiskR@aol.com (CatWhiskR@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:59:31 EST
I fixed the problem with the zero pointers by going to "Contests/Recalulate"
after I entered the correct frequency band, and in the case of two QSO's the
correct mode. Stray RF can sure do funny things to a log.

The remaining problem is a contact that I obviously messed up that has a bad
number, and no name, but still got counted as a one pointer. I have been
trying to have it show up in the log as a zero pointer but to no avail. I
have tried going to "view/delete qso" but don't seem to have the correct
approach to applying the "X" that the box calls out to do. I want to leave
the QSO in the log but have it a no counter.

Any help here?

Terry/N6CW