RES: [WriteLog] PROCESSING TIME FOR LOGS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RES: [WriteLog] PROCESSING TIME FOR LOGS
From: py5eg@inepar.com.br (PY5EG)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:22:37 -0300
Hi Randy:

      In fact I converted a CT file 8600 contacts ( ZW5B last year) and now
is CQWW.WL file.
      I open the WL and click the existing file CQWW.WL and takes about 4
minutes to show on the screen.
      I heard that if the windowns 2000 is in use than we should add
somethink more on the program. Is that right?
      Oms PY5EG