[WriteLog] PK232 Hangs up in TX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK232 Hangs up in TX
From: w2lk@arrl.net (Les Kalmus)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:39:56 -0500
The command to stop the PK-232 is control-D from the keyboard. That should
be the last character you enter to do "over".

If your signal is inverted, that's another problem.
Control-C puts the PK-232 into command mode. Then I think RXR ON for
receive or TXR ON for transmit will invert the signal. Likewise, OFF to
uninvert. If your wiring is reversed, just leave it and invert the PK-232
on transmit. The command remains in effect until you issue another.
I have used the PK-232 in FSK for years with an FT-1000 with no problems
but with other software which had command keys to handle this.

73, Les W2LK