[WriteLog] WriteLog Update 10.24G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Update 10.24G
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 04:33:01 -0000
Glad you mentioned dupe serial numbers and networking.

I was running 10.22B this weekend.  Each time I rebooted for this contest,
WL warned me that a networked computer was not on the network!  Very strange
since I only have one machine and don't even know (off the top of my head)
how to turn networking on.

On one reboot I noticed that the last contact in the list had a res B next
to the serial number which was a duplicate.  Is the significance of the red
B explained in the 'manual'.