[WriteLog] RITTY and 2R

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RITTY and 2R
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:36:03 -0500
Before WL supported RITTY, I was considering getting RITTY to use as a TU
for WL on a separate machine and asked Brian if two copies of RITTY could
be run on one computer. He said it could if you had two sound cards. I
didn't pursue it with him, but now I question if this is even possible
because both copies would both require access to the full display screen if
run in the conventional mode. As a TSR perhaps they would, but I didn't try
this with the demo copy of 3.0? he gave me to play with.

Jerry W4UK