[WriteLog] Operator Numbering Error

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operator Numbering Error
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 04:35:48 -0000
Hi Ralph. You are correct. Once a log is entered into the qso entry window,
it gets the qso number. To clear the number, (this works when entering
"test" calls too prior to a contest), delete the qso/s, go to "Setup", and
click on  "Sort ordering and serial numbers", this will reset everything to
"0". 73 de
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com