[WriteLog] RTTYrite PSK questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTYrite PSK questions
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:22:55 -0500
Thought I'd give PSK a try with RTTYrite for casual qso'ing.  I've got it
receiving fine and would appreciate help with some newbie questions about
transmitting:

Do I need to run Writelog also, or will RTTYrite handle xmsn by itself?

Will it handle PTT via RS232 rig control (FT1000MP), as it does with SSB
xmsn?  (don't want to have to wire a PTT cable)

If I need to also run Writelog, what is the correct sequence of starting
Writelog, selecting mode (which?), and opening RTTYrite window?  (sometimes
I see soundcard busy messages)

Thanks for any help,
Barry  N1EU