[WriteLog] More Suggestions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More Suggestions
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:51:12 -0500
Duh! Now why didn't *I* think of that. It works just like I want it to. I'd
have to say it's somewhat non-intuitive and definitely undocumented -- for
example, in CT or NA you just issue a command like "WORKDUPE" OR
"NOWORKDUPE" (not the greatest syntax, but more intuitive.) Perhaps the help
file section should illustrate how to configure for working dupes or not
working dupes? However, it does show how flexible Writelog's design is.
There's a real trade-off in this case between flexibility and ease of use.

Thanks for the help, Barry.

73, Dick WC1M