[WriteLog] [writeLog] Missing QSO number

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [writeLog] Missing QSO number
From: kw3a@snip.net (Steve Forst)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:22:07 -0500
I know the "missing QSO number has been done before, but still not clear on
one thing.

In WPX SSB my log went  87, 88, 90, 91 skipping 89.

I know that as long as bothe stations log the same number for the QSO it
doesn't matter if there is a skip in the numbers, but...

Did I do something to lose or delete QSO 89?  Or is it just a software
quirk, and there really never was a QSO 89??

73, Steve KW3A