[WriteLog] Multi multi config

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multi multi config
From: py5eg@inepar.com.br (Atilano de Oms Sobrinho)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:19:55 -0300
Hi Dick & All:

       I´m making a simulation for the next WPX SSB for multi multi
operation and I´m facing some problems, and would like to receive some help
from expert users of WL for multi multi.
       1)I insert only 3 computers on the net work ( 2 486 and one pentium
133), interconnected by 50 Ohm coaxial.
       2) I´m using the last version of WL 10.24.
       3) I design the pentium to act as the server.
       4) I made the config for WPX SSB the name for the others computers I
insert on windowns as "Oms1" and the other "Oms2"
       5) On setup "ordering and serial numbers" I digit "By band"
         6) On setup I clicked "log wich radio makes the QSO"
       7)On setup "register to accept nw connections" The radio 1 is
"server" and the others A, B.
       8)I clicked "link to net work" from A to Server and from B to server.
       9) All three computers are linked and the network gabs shows the
frequencies for the three computers.
           server 28 Mhz
           A      21
           B      14
       10) I started to insert contacts on the server . Till now all
ok.Contacts are showed on the three computers.
       11) The score windown works fine.
       12) When I inserted a contact on the 21MHz  computer the contact seq
1 appears in all computers OK.
       13) When I inserted the second contact again the sq shows contact nr
1. in all computers.
       14) The same hapenned with the computer 14 MHz. Always shows contact
nr 1.
       15) The score shows the right numbers of contacts and score.

       Can somebody help me??

       Oms PY5EG