[WriteLog] WRTELOG RIG CONNECTIONS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WRTELOG RIG CONNECTIONS
From: py5eg@inepar.com.br (PY5EG)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:01:30 -0300
Hi Folks:

         Now I already simulated and tested the WL in network with 6
computers and is working fine.
         Next challenge is to interconnect each rig with the correspondent
computer maximizing the use of all capabilities of the software. i.e. Voice
keyer,  automatic control of the rig etc,
         I kindly ask if some friend can give me step by step instructions
to interconnect the rig with the software.
         BTW I´m using 6 Pentium I, FT 1000 D and ACOMS for the majority of
the stations. Windows 95 WL 10.24

         Thanks

         Oms PY5EG

?