[WriteLog] Dupes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dupes
From: wa0sxv@mellinger.com (Mike Mellinger -- WA0SXV)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:56:34 -0700
Since I'm supposedly on vacation, I took some time to do some tracing of
these problems.  It appears that a particular ISP, austin.rr.com, is
returning list mail as if it originated there.  One of the lists effected
actually shows the addresses for the mail in the header.  Based on this, I
have contacted rr.com's operations and requested assistance.

List managers could temporarily resolve this by disabling any addressees
from austin.rr.com (or variants of that) until the problem is resolved.

73,
Mike WA0SXV