[WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Digest V4 #71

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Digest V4 #71
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:10:01 -0500
Ooops. I didn't understand that each radio has its own RTTY window! For some
reason I thought that you bring up one RTTY window, and that when you switch
between the L and R radios, WL would switch the audio to the one window. Now
I can see that this would actually make it a lot more difficult to work two
radios. I just found the page in the manual where is gives step-by-step
instructions for two radio RTTY setup. Duh. Perhaps the title should be
"Setting up Two Radios for RTTY" or something like that, so dimwitted types
like myself can find it.

I have WL setup correctly now and everything works fine with two radios. It
also works with the main and sub receivers in one rig, which is what I
wanted to do in the first place (for working split DX.)

Sorry for the confusion.

73, Dick WC1M