[WriteLog] Port settings

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Port settings
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:26:45 -0600
Have you tried all combinations in the Port Setup window for the PTT.
Uncheck the "All mode PTT on CW port" and set the window that comes up from
the CW PTT button? If worse comes to worse how about using diode steering
from the 2 ports and let whichever one wants to work work? You could
probably leave them both on all the time by putting diodes in each line.
Fortunately I haven't had to mess with this too much, the TS-570 handles
the PTT over the command port.

At 04:04 03/16/2001 +0000, Hans K0HB wrote:

>On Friday, March 16, 2001 3:45 AM, Pat Cain, K0PC [SMTP:k0pc@arrl.net]
>wrote:
> > Choose Save Configuration at the bottom of the Setup menu.
>
>Thanks.  (I knew there must be something!)
>
> > Are you still having trouble with COM1 / COM4 use?
>
>Yes, they won't play together for me.  I put a "Y"
>cable on COM1, and that works, but means I gotta re-cable
>to use my "normal" logging program which won't play
>two tasks on the same port.
>
>Damn WinDoze!
>
>73, Hans, K0HB
>

>--