[WriteLog] DF3IAL -BARTG Spring- claimed score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DF3IAL -BARTG Spring- claimed score
From: DF3IAL@t-online.de (Anders Larsson)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:03:42 +0100
2001
-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: DF3IAL                                                       Country:
Germany

Single OP., All Band, Category 2

    QSOs  DX:  Call Areas
20m:  78  36  8
15m:  63  22  15
10m:  61  22  14
Total:  202
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 117
Score:  141804

Station Description: FT-1000MP, WriteLog 10.24G with RITTY 4.5
Antenna(s): "Invisible" dipoles on the balcony
Operators: Anders Larsson DF3IAL (SM4CNN)

Remarks: With my inefficient antennas and a noisy location RITTY
really beats all the other sound card decoders.
Biggest thrill working AH8LG on 20m.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Signature Anders Larsson  Call DF3IAL

Anders Larsson, DF3IAL
Henfenfelder Str. 11