[WriteLog] Rig Driver SDK posted

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig Driver SDK posted
From: DF3IAL@t-online.de (Anders Larsson)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:16:32 +0200
Wayne,
Thanks for ver 10.25M.

Does this mail mean that you are not going to add any more features related
to radio control? I am still hoping for the possibility to use VFO A and VFO
B as radio one and radio two for the FT-1000MP and to use CW in LSB instead
of USB.

I did some Algol and Fortran programming 30-35 years ago so possibly I can
learn Visual Basic now... Do I need to buy the Microsoft VB package in order
to use the files you have posted?

Many of us would be very happy to have a few buttons which we can program
with radio commands to control our rigs. E.g. changing filters, selecting
VFO etc. These commands would be passed on directly to the radio so the
program does not need to know which type of rig is connected. The user would
write the applicable command relevant to his radio.

WriteLog is the most versatile contest program available but the more you
use it the more ideas you get for further development...

73
Andy DF3IAL  SM4CNN
df3ial@t-online.de