[WriteLog] TrueTTY/Type ahead buffer wish

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TrueTTY/Type ahead buffer wish
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom W0ETC)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:17:06 -0000
Agreed on the type ahead buffer.  Having it always available as an option
would be great.

 On the radio control issue I think there is an earlier request from Icom
owners for WriteLog to support the ability of the Icom CI-V interface to
control up to 4 radios on a single com port.  Logic 5 does this so it is
doable.

73 W0ETC