[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web updates

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web updates
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:31:21 -0000
All,

I have modified the home page of the K9JY WriteLog web site to provide the
WriteLog supported contests for the current month. In addition, I have
provided the 'official' rules site for the contest as a hyperlink for your
convenience right on the home page.

Also, the 'WriteLog Links' page for 'Contest Sponsors' has been modified
significantly in that the page now lists contests by month rather than the
contests in alphabetical order. It's a bit easier to find what you are
looking for in order to get to the rules. You can find the site at
http://www.k9jy.com.

I am looking for some 'official' contest rules sites for the following
contests through August; if you have them, please email me direct and I'll
update the site:

Russian DX Contest (from March, 2001; this module was just added)
SP DX RTTY Contest (April 28, 2001. I can find 2000 rules, not 2001)
ANARTS WW RTTY Contest (June 9, 2001. I can find 2000 rules, not 2001)
All Asian DX Contest (June 6, 2001. I can't find any recent rules)
SARTG RTTY Contest (August 18th. I can find 2000 rules, not 2001)

Anyone working on a contest module for the CQ-M Contest? Or the Wisconsin
QSO Party? I'd love to see those added as modules - but can't program!

More coming on the site; doing a bit more on Saturday.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com