[WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP
From: lcorris@home.com (Les Corris)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:55:39 -0800
I have just purchased WriteLog today and I am hoping to enter the Florida
QSO Party Contest in April. To this end I loaded up the FQP (out of
state)contest format. Can someone explain to me the significance of the last
three entry fields in the QSO entry window, i.e. CTY2 CTY3 and CTY4. It was
my understanding that the rules call for an exchange from the Florida
station of a signal report (which by the way is not in the QSO Entry) and
the county, so I'm not sure what these last three fields mean, and what I
should enter there.
Thank you for your assistance.
Les Corris VA7LC