[WriteLog] Crosshairs tuning indicator

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Crosshairs tuning indicator
From: vine@csma-netlink.co.uk (Ron Stone, Vine Antennas)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 15:27:41 +0100
In message <000501c0baae$5ad41c20$0200a8c0@hlb.cable.rcn.com>, R. L.
Carroll <rlcarroll@rcn.com> writes

>As an external TNC user I vote for keeping the tuning indicator.
>
>Bob W2WG

But how do I get the crosshairs and not the ellipses to appear at the
same time as RittyRite, pray? Everyone answers a different question to
that one!!!

If nobody has got the crosshairs working while RttyRite is on the
screen, fine. It will save me going nuts trying to figure it out!

73

Ron

Ron Stone, Vine Antennas