[WriteLog] What Have I missed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What Have I missed
From: Allan Briscoe" <abriscoe@direct.ca (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:33:12 -0700
OK .. I admit to being a relatively new user to Writelog and the reflector,
but somewhere along the line I have missed the reason that some folks (seems
to be predominantly RTTY contesters) seem to feel the need to post their
contest results to the reflector, and sometimes in great detail.  Is this
the way that the results get transmitted to the contest organizer (seems to
me that there must be a better way !!) or is it simply a way of bragging
about your score. If it is the latter, I can't help but wonder what would
happen to the relector if every Writelog user, in every contest, suddenly
decided to also post their results.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this subject ??

ALLAN BRISCOE
<http://www.members.tripod.com/~VE7XB/mypage.htm>