[WriteLog] Proposed soundcard web site

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Proposed soundcard web site
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:52:51 -0500
John, all,

I think this is a great idea. I would not have the time to maintain it (I
have enough trouble just keeping up with the software!!), but would happily
link to your site which has a lot of good stuff on it in the first place.

Soundcards and their compatibility with software and computers will continue
to be a big growing area with lots of questions. If you can structure it in
a way that's understandable (which you do on the rest of your stuff), I
think it would be a great addition for WriteLog users.

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

See the complete WriteLog user guide at http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com