[WriteLog] Recording CW Transmit Signals.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording CW Transmit Signals.
From: DF3IAL@t-online.de (Anders Larsson)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 00:06:28 +0200
Hello Pawel,
I think you are using the FT-1000MP? Then set up WriteLog for two radios.
Feed both left and right audio from the rig  to the sound board. WriteLog
will then record the main VFO as left channel and your transmit signal as
right channel. Play both channels when listening to your recording.
73
Andy DF3IAL
df3ial@t-online.de