[WriteLog] Questions about Contest Modules

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Questions about Contest Modules
From: sp7nmw@bonus.com.pl (Pawel SP7PS (ex SP7NMW))
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:35:20 -0000
Dear Eric,

All you need after put new "*.dll" file is registering it into the system.
Do as follow:

1. Start a command shell.
2. Change directory to \Ham\Programs using command Cd\Ham\programs

Run the following command to register the "*.dll":
Regsvr32 *.dll (put here the name of *.dll file)

If it went right Windows tells, that the registration was successful and
your contest will be when you start new log.

Best 73's
Pawel, SP7PS
SN7N in contests