[WriteLog] Re: Packet in WL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Packet in WL
From: sm0lzt@svessa.se (erik.hyllander)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:53:55 -0500
Hi everybody,
coming back to my question posted yesterday about spots not being grabbed,

K9JY/Scott: Thanks for answering! Yes, I have the WL Packet Window open (not
Hyperlink) and as the KAM is on COM2 this is checked in File. Also the ini-file
has got the right settings for COM2. But I came to think of something else. As
I'm the only one working the station I marked Single Operator in Edit and when
I happened to remove this the selection window (grab window) worked. Without
really under-standing that, this seems to influence on the function. So I guess
this snatch is solved.

I have been looking at your user guide and think it is very useful. One
question: is there a possibility to download it as a pdf-file or something?

73 Erik
Erik Hyllander, SM0LZT
packet: SM0LZT@SK0MK
E-mail: sm0lzt@svessa.se